You can’t forbid a man to enjoy natural life. You already know that our outdoor kitchen is a magical place, here you can not only feed the woodpeckers from your hand but also you can find some cool spice mixes from the hollow tree. Today’s recipe is spicy fried turkey’s thigh with bacon rolled asparagus as a garnish! Delicious!
You will need these ingredients:
- turkey’s thigh
- handful of asparagus
- handful of bacon slices
- salt, 1.5 tsp. paprika, oil, 1 tbsp. butter
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Roll asparagus into bacon slices.
- Salt and spice turkey’s thigh up with paprika.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil.
- Fry turkey for 10-15 min from both sides.
- When turkey is almost ready, add 1 tbsp. of butter and toss rolled asparagus into the pan.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)