Beautiful sunny day and it is exact day for wonderful hang-roasted chicken, stuffed with organic tomato and fresh basil, under rich own delicious sauce, paired with perfect sweet potato for the garnish!
You go to gym or have a diet, or both for your six-pack, or third option: you just want to eat healthy? Then this recipe is just for you. It is very simple, even newborn baby can repeat it, also it consists everything you need: good carbs, proteins, fats and micros! This is the most delicious and healthy chicken recipe you ever tried in your life! Relax, let our little cat friends accompany you in your today’s journey!
You will need these ingredients:
- whole chicken, rope, fireplace
- sweet potato
- big tomato
- handful of basil
- 1 tsp. salt, aromatic deep-frying oil mix
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Stuff whole chicken with 1tsp. of salt, big tomato and big basil stem with leaves.
- Tie the chicken with the rope like we did in the video. Strap tied chicken to the stove.
- Build fireplace a little bit aside from the place where chicken hangs.
- Roast chicken for 1.5-2h (356 F/180 C). Check for spinning from time to time. After 15 min place pan under the chicken and add handful of basil flowers.
- Unpeel and slice sweet potato.
- Preheat the pan and 1 bowl of aromatic deep-frying oil mix to 302 F/150 C.
- Put handful of sweet potato strips into the oil. (be careful, oil is very hot)
- Deep-fry sweet potato for 7 min then drain then put it out to the plate with special tool to drain oil.
- When chicken is almost ready pour it with own sauce from the pan below.
- Serve all together.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)