Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Our masterpiece incoming! This dish will blow your mind! Crispy spring rolls from handmade dough with coal slow cooked chicken meat that simply melts in your mouth! Even better with some simple sweet chili dipping! Mmmm…. Yummy!
You will need this ingredients:
- 500g chicken legs
- 200g flour
- 100ml water
- 150g cabbage
- 1 red onion
- few sage leaves
- handful of parsley
- 3-5 garlic cloves
- 1 red chili
- 1 carrot
- salt, pepper, oil
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. red chili, minced
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare the clay pot.
- Boil 100ml of water.
- Add 3-5 garlic cloves into the pot.
- 1 red onion into the pot.
- Few sage leaves same way.
- Salt it.
- Add 500g of chicken legs into the pot.
- And add 100ml of boiled water into the clay pot.
- Cover and cook for 2-4h hours.
Time to make a dough:
- 200g of flour on the cutting board.
- Add some salt, oil and water. Mix and knead it well.
- Cover and put the dough aside for 20 min.
- Slice 1 red chili, 1 carrot and 150g of cabbage.
- Remove everything from the clay pot.
- Remove the bones from the chicken legs.
- Peel the veggies.
- Chop some fresh parsley.
- Mix parsley and everything from the pot together. Mix it well, better to knead.
Making the rolls:
- Take some from the dough, and attenuate it.
- Add the meat-veggie mass.
- Sliced carrot, cabbage and chili.
- Roll the dough.
- Dip-fry for 5 min.
- Prepare wooden bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup of light soy sauce.
- Add 1/2 tsp. honey.
- Add 1 tsp. sesame oil.
- Add 1 tsp. of lemon juice.
- And finally add 1 tsp. of minced red chili.
- Mix well.
- Now you can eat it! Do not forget to use the sauce!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!