Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
How much do you love steaks? We promise you that this video will become your steak heaven! Winter… -30°C… fire… perfect cut of free-range beef… hot ceramic plate… aromatic butter… Isn’t it a dream? You can say: “C’mon, guys, you’re out of there, we’re just watching. Maybe it’s a heaven for you”. But we say: “Take the ingredients, yourself, your friends, family, etc. and go make it happen!” Recipe is below!
You will need this ingredients:
- 500g free-range beef
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. dried barberries
- handful of parsley
- salt, pepper
- Set up the fireplace. Preheat the cooking stone.
- Take 4 tbsp. of butter, chop 1 tbsp. of dried barberries and handful of fresh parsley. Marble it up all together to make spicy aroma butter for a steak!
- Take 500g of free-range beef, salt & pepper it.
- Oil up the cooking stone.
- Cook the steak for 2.5 min on each side, including rear sides. Plus 2.5 min on each side until you will get the doneness you want.
- Place spicy butter bars on the steak, let the butter melt and steak rest.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!