Just look at this picture, the pure art from Mother Nature for catholic Christmas. Silent foggy morning, purring cats, and delicious steak grilled using our favorite tandoor – the stone “oven” which also can be used as a grill! Real present for the favorite holiday!
You will need these ingredients:
- ribeye steak
- handful of fresh potatoes
- white peppercorn, Himalayan salt with rose petals
- deep frying oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Grind 1 tsp. of white peppercorn with 1 tsp. of Himalayan salt with rose petals in the mortar using pestle.
- Salt and pepper the ribeye steak from both sides with the spices from step #1.
- Wash potatoes, skewer up and incise in spiral like we did in the video.
- Set up the tandoor with grill cage above.
- Grill steak for 2.5 min each side, repeat until doneness you want.
- Preheat deep frying oil (HOT OIL IS DANGEROUS!).
- Deep-fry potatoes for 5-7 min.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Looking for the tandoor from the video? Order one yourself here!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!