Barbarian-style Steak! Let’s grill the T-bone steak directly on coals! Meat is always great as it is, but even better if you have some unbelievably delicious sauce to serve that steak with! And today we have a special one! Awesome savory & sweet sauce from Wine and Cherry with special caramel mix! When you make it with fire, it’s always the best!
You will need these ingredients:
- T-bone cut
- Handful of Cherry
- Red Wine
- Cloves, anise star, cinnamon, brown sugar
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, Kansas rub mix
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Rub T-bone steak from both sides with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Kansas rub mix. Let it rest.
- Melt 2 tbsp. of butter in a saucepan.
- Add 1 cup of cherry. Let it simmer. Add a few cloves, star anise, cinnamon stick, 2 cups of red wine, and 1 tbsp. of brown sugar. Slow-cook and stir constantly until thick consistency.
- Grill T-bone cut for 3 min on each side, repeat until doneness you want. Mope with sauce halfway.
- Serve under the sauce! Or slice it and dip in the sauce! Improvise!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!