Smoke-on-the-Water Steak Pizza. To catch the true magic of nature, one needs to be an early bird. Someone might argue that pizza steak isn’t exactly the early morning food… but you know what? For good food, every time of the day is a good time. This morning we decided to make one of our favorite pizzas, the smoke-on-the-water steak pizza and to bake it in our cyber-punk stove. It’s delicious, it’s easy to make, it’s unusual and a bomb of a meal. Go on, give it a try. Be imaginative, add something of your own. We promise you will love the result!
You will need these ingredients:
- Beef Cut
- Cheddar Cheese
- Tomato Paste
- Flour, yeast
- Salt, Black Salt
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water, 15g of yeast, and salt to taste. Knead well, form a ball and leave in a warm place to let the dough grow.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough.
- Spread tomato paste, add a handful of grated cheddar cheese.
- Add beef slices all around in any pattern you like.
- Add any toppings you want; we added some chili peppers.
- Add black salt.
- Bake on 750 F/ 400 C for 2 min.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!