Learn how to smoke sticky spare ribs with Almazan Kitchen! These ribs require one important ingredient – patience! Because to make unbelievably delicious & sticky spare ribs you will need a few hours, but it’s totally worth it! Ribs smoked on real coals with amazing sticky BBQ coating.
You will need these ingredients:
- Spare Ribs
- Pepper Sauce, Chili Beans Sauce
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 1 tbsp. of Pepper Sauce with 1 tbsp. of Chili Beans Sauce. Mix well.
- Set the smoker to 250 F/ 120 C with the hardwood you like.
- Smoke for 4 hours.
- Mop with sauce 30 min prior ready.
- Let them rest for 15-20 min before serving.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!