Hi and welcome to the AlmazanKitchen!
Have you ever wanted to eat a dessert with the plate? Of course you did, when it was sooo great. Now you have an OUTSTANDING recipe by the AlmazanKitchen, with eatable punnet! Crispy coal baked puff pastry cup filled with easy homemade strawberry jam and amazing cream cheese!
You will need this ingredients:
- homemade puff pastry, two 10×10 squares
- 1 free-range egg
- 1 cup of organic strawberries
- 1/2 cup homemade cream cheese
- 1/2 tbsp. honey
- fresh balm
- Place 10×10 squares puff pastry on the cutting board, add a little flour above, to prevent tool from sticking to it.
- Roll the pastry.
- Cut 2 circles, and a ring out of 1 circle.
- Add egg white to the bowl from 1 free-range egg. Whisk it. Leave yolk for later.
- Brush the ring with egg white.
- Lay ring on the circle.
- Preheat cooking stone and clay cap to +430°F(+220°C) on the coals.
- Place circle with ring on the stone, cover it with clay cap and bake for 4 min.
- Gently crack middle of the improvised punnet.
- Preheat the pan on the coals.
- Add 1 cup of organic strawberries into the pan. Fry for 1 min.
- Smash the strawberries by using special tool.
- Cook few minutes more.
- Take the bowl, add in it 1/2 cup homemade cream cheese.
- Add egg yolk and 1/2 tbsp. honey into the bowl. Mix it well.
- Fill the eatable punnet with cream.
- Add smashed strawberries above.
- Add fresh balm.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Fast & easy, but very tasty and beautiful strawberry dessert with eatable punnet. And now you know how to make it! Make a surprise for you love ones.
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!