Serbian primitive way for a juicy burger in somun bread! Have you ever tried a burger with patty grilled between two hot stones? We bet not! This way of grilling the meat gives it incredible flavor! We also stuffed the patty with good amount of real organic bacon and awesome cheddar cheese! Protein bomb it is! Fresh it up with tomato, cabbage, and silver onion – balanced and tastiest burger is ready!
You will need these ingredients:
- 250g mince
- somun bread
- cheddar cheese
- tomato, cabbage,
original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Prepare the ingredients: slice & dice cheddar cheese and bacon, slice
tomato, cabbage, chop onion.
- Take 250g of mince and divide it in half. Attenuate each half.
- Place cheddar & bacon on one half, cover with another, fold the
- Preheat hot stones and be careful with those.
- Grill burger patty between two stones for 10-15 min.
- Build the burger: cabbage on the bottom bun, add a tomato & white
onions layer, place burger patty on all of that, some green onions from above
and cover with top bun.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards
you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please
be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order
original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM
PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)