Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Awesome stuffed courgettes with free-range premium beef, organic fresh greens, fresh homemade mozzarella and outstanding homemade wine, everything cooked with a notch of AlmazanKitchen passion! Do not forget to check the video and try out the recipe!
You will need this ingredients:
- organic courgettes
- 400g free-range premium beef
- organic tomatoes
- fresh homemade mozzarella
- homemade wine
- salt, pepper, olive oil
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- ½ cup rice
- fresh chives
- fresh basil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 onion
- Slice and chop 400g of free-range premium beef well!
- Slice the red onion.
- Cut in half organic courgettes, scoop out the seeds.
- Preheat the pan, oil it up.
- Toss 1 tsp. of cumin seeds into the pan along with onions and beef.
- Cook until meat is brown and onions are crispy golden. Salt & pepper halfway.
- Pour in 1 cup of homemade wine, stir well.
- Add 1 tbsp. of homemade butter, let it melt.
- Add ½ cup of rice, stir well and cook till ready.
Stuffing the courgettes:
- Grease the clayware casserole with oil well.
- Stuff the courgettes with filling. Place it into the casserole.
- Put few stick of fresh basil into the casserole.
- Cut organic tomatoes in half and put it into the casserole.
- Fresh homemade mozzarella time, put it into the casserole.
- Cover with lid and slow cook on fire for 30-40 min.
- Finish off with chopped fresh chives and….
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!