Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
One of the most known dishes around the world is incoming! Mind blowing fresh organic stuffed (or bell) peppers, prepared in traditional clay cookware on coals! Can’t find a words to describe this great dish!
You will need this ingredients:
- organic red peppers
- 2-3 organic tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. mangalica lard
- 500g beef mince
- 1/4 cup rice
- 2 onions
- 1/4 cup homemade red wine
- 5-10 garlic cloves
- handful of fresh celery
- handful of fresh mint
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. flour
- 1 tsp. cumin
- salt, pepper, olive oil
- Preheat the pan and kitchen spatula.
- Add 1 tbsp. of mangalica lard into the pan using kitchen spatula.
- Slice & dice 2 onions.
- Toss sliced onions into the pan.
- Fry for few minutes.
- Add 500g of beef mince. Mix and cook for a while.
- Add some salt.
- Cook until mince is almost ready. Do not forget to mix.
- Add 1 tsp. of cumin and 1/4 cup of rice. Mix and cook for few minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup of homemade red wine.
- Mix and cook until ready.
- Take the peppers. Clear it from the seeds and cut off the top.
- Stuff the peppers with the meat filling.
- Load stuffed peppers into the clay pot.
- Take 5-10 garlic cloves. Cut in half and toss into the clay pot.
- Add the greens into the pot.
- Cut 2-3 organic tomatoes in quarter and toss it into the pot.
- Preheat the pan.
- Add some oil.
- Add 1 tsp. of paprika into the pan.
- Add 1 tsp. of flour into the pan. Mix everything well.
- Add 100ml of water into the pan. Mix well.
- Cook for few minutes.
- Pour this sauce into the clay pot.
- Load the clay pot into the furnace or oven.
- Cook for 3-5h.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!