An outstanding dish in AlmazanKitchen style! Superb tacos with extremely crispy chicken under the control of our Main Chief Mr. Ramsey the Owl! Beautiful day in our forest kitchen and this Mr.Ramsay’s superb tacos made it even better! Recipe is down below! Do not hesitate to try it out!
You will need this ingredients:
- Ramsey’s young onions
- homemade chili sauce
- pavlaka pepper
- ½ hand of waterfall water
- 1 hand of flour
- pinch of salt
- organic chicken breast
- 1 tsp. ginger powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ cup kefir
- salt & pepper
- Mix ½ hand of waterfall water with 1 hand of flour and pinch of salt.
- Knead well.
- Form a ball.
- Covert with something a leave to rest for a while.
Marinating the chicken:
- Dice the organic chicken breasts.
- Grind 1 tsp. of salt along with 1 tsp. of ginger powder.
- Add ½ cup of kefir. Mix well.
- Marinate diced chicken breasts in that marinade.
Pavlaka pepper with Mr. Ramsey’s young onions:
- Chop pavlaka peppers well.
- Marble pavlaka pepper and chopped Mr. Ramsey’s young onions together.
- Attenuate the dough.
- Divide into 6 parts.
- Form a balls from this 6 parts then flatten out it in good rounds.
- Preheat the pan.
- Cook the tortillas until brown from both sides.
- Preheat the pan. Fill it with oil for dip-frying.
- Salt & pepper 2 cup of flour. Coat the chicken in it.
- Dip-fry the chicken until golden brown with crunchy crust.
Building the taco:
- Build the taco: pita, cover the pita with pavlaka pepper, place the chicken in the middle, pour with homemade chili sauce and finish off with chopped young onions.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!