What a beautiful weather to enjoy filet mignons served on the fresh handmade pancakes with grilled red onions on the top. Very easy yet delightful recipe made with earth and fire deep in the Serbian forest near charming silver river. Pure magic mix of cooking and natureturns into carnival forthe whole range of your senses.
You will need these ingredients:
- 400g beef fillet
- 1 hand flour, 1tsp. baking soda
- red onion, fresh sage, chives
- oil, salt, pepper, 1 tbsp. butter
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice 400g of beef fillet into 3 mignons.
- Slice red onion into 3 rounds.
- Mix 1 hand of flour along with 1tsp. of baking soda and 1hand of water. Knead well until batter consistency, add more water if required.
- Preheat the special clayware cooking plate, grease it with oil.
- Grill red onion rounds along with the batter pancakes until golden brown.
- Grill mignons for 2.5 min each side repeat until the doneness you want. When almost ready add 1 tbsp. of butter and fresh sage leaves, dip each mignon into melted butter with sage leaves for the strong delicious taste.
- Serve mignon on the pancake with grilled onion round on top. Finish off with chopped chives and sauce left in plate after grilling.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best and fastest way) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us). WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)