We were in a mood for something different today, something juicy, sweet, savory, crunchy… so naturally, a pineapple wrapped in a bacon grid came to mind! Have we mentioned that it’s stuffed with sausages and mozzarella, too? The traditional tastes are great, but every cook needs to break the kitchen monotony from time to time and put something exotic and new on the table. This dish tastes great and it’s fun to make, so surprise your family and friends with this explosion of tastes! Enjoy!
You will need these ingredients:
- Bacon, Sausages
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Make a grid out of bacon, as we did in the video.
- Cut off the top of the pineapple, then peel it and scoop out the meat from the middle.
- Stuff pineapple with mozzarella bites and sausages. Cover with the pineapple top we have left.
- Wrap around with bacon grid.
- Roast for 10-12 min at 390 F / 200 C.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!