Hi and welcome to the AlmazanKitchen!
Ever heard about chicken of the forest? We were taking a walk and saw this incredibly beautiful mushroom, so we decided to cook it right away and one of the best ways to do that is deep-frying it in some tempura batter. Most people say it tastes like chicken, yes, it really does, the texture is very similar to the chicken meat!
You will need this ingredients:
- gigantic chicken mushroom
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 100-200g homemade sausages
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- fresh decorative parsley
- handful fresh chives
- Take your grinder.
- Add 1/2 cup flour.
- Add 1/4 tsp. salt.
- Mix with your finger.
- Add 1/2 cup beer.
- Mixer to the maximum(3 fingers), mix it.
- Preheat the pan, add a lot of oil to deep-fry the mushrooms.
- Let’s make the crispy breading. Cover the mushroom with beer-flour mix from both sides.
- Deep-fry for 2-3 min.
- Slice the mushroom on small pieces.
- Slice 100-200g homemade sausages and stir-fry it on a high heat for 3 minutes.
- Place the mushroom slices on the cutting board, put fried sausages on top.
- Take 1/2 cup cream cheese.
- Add 1 tbsp. lemon juice.
- Chop handful fresh chives, add it to the cream cheese.
- Mash the cheese until fully mixed.
Decorating the dish:
- Chop some fresh parsley, and use it on top of the dish to decorate it.
- It is ready to eat. Just take a mushroom with sausage slice and dip it in cream cheese.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives and boards? Write us on Facebook
It really tastes like chicken, right? Of course it does, we told you! And it’s delicious! Deep-fried mushroom with tasty homemade sausage. What could’ve be better?
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!