Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
An outstanding, incredible and delicious goulash with a notch of AlmazanKitchen passion from wild Serbian buffalo slow cooked for 3 hours straight for the best flavors you can get from it! This dish is a MUST try one! Go get it mate! Enjoy!
You will need this ingredients:
- tomato sauce (recipe coming in November)
- 150g shiitake mushrooms
- 400g buffalo leg
- handful of dill
- handful of sage
- dried bird chilies
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ½ tsp. piment
- 2-3 cloves
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt, pepper, oil
- Dice 400g of buffalo leg.
- Preheat the deep pan. Oil it up with hand pressed oil.
- Toss the buffalo meat into the pan. Fry until light brown texture, do not forget to stir.
- Toss in 2-3 dried bird chilies, 2-3 cloves, ½ tsp. of piment and handful of sage leaves.
- Stir well and slow cook for a while.
- Slice 2 onions then toss it into the pan. Mix and stir well.
- Pour 1 cup of red wine to deglaze. Stir well.
- Slice 150g of shiitake mushrooms then toss it into the pan. Do not forget to stir.
- Add the tomato sauce, stir and mix well.
- Add 1 tsp. of salt, stir.
- Now the longest part. Cover with clay lid and slow cook for 3 hours, do not forget to stir it sometimes.
- When ready, finish off with handful of chopped dill and serve.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!