Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Behold the most natural, the most organic and the best of the best burgers in the whole world! Cooked with love and AlmazanKitchen secret technique. Yes! We will share our secret with you! The secret is in our special fermentation technique that we used to make the free-range buffalo mince even better. Some caramelized homegrown onions with fresh honey for sweetness, superb balsamic vinegar for sour notes, homemade mayo-herb sauce for freshness and toasted somun bread with some lamb lard that made this incredible burger really crispy. Did I mention that it is also stuffed with homemade hot cheese and smoked bacon?
You will need this ingredients:
- 700g free-range buffalo mince
- 400g organic onions
- 2 tbsp. lamb lard
- 1 tbsp. fresh honey
- 70g homemade hot cheese
- 70g homemade smoked bacon
- 1 somun bread
- premium balsamic vinegar
- homemade mayonnaise with herbs
- salt, veg. oil
- Prepare steel bowl.
- Knead 700g free-range buffalo mince.
- Salt it. Knead a little more.
- Put the mince in the cold to ferment place up to 30 days. Do not forget to knead it every day.
Filling and bread:
- Preheat the pan.
- Add 1 tbsp. of lamb lard into the pan.
- Cut “somun” bread in half. Make both halves crispy from the inside.
- Slice 400g organic onions.
- Toss into the pan and fry it.
- Add 1 tbsp. of lamb lard.
- Salt the onions.
- Add 1 tbsp. of fresh honey.
- Caramelize everything in the pen for 40 min.
- Slice & dice 70g of homemade hot cheese.
Making the patty:
- Prepare cutting board.
- Cover the board and your hands with some veg. oil to prevent meat from sticking to it.
- Make a flat patty. Choose the size according to your taste.
- Add some sliced hot cheese & homemade smoked bacon above.
- Cover with another patty. Attenuate it and smooth both patties together.
Cooking the patty:
- Rub the grill with some veg. oil. You know why. To prevent meat from sticking to it of course! 🙂
- Grill for 4 min. Do not forget to flip it halfway. And every minute rotate the patty 45°
- Warm both halves of somun bread.
- Add fried onions on the top of the patty. Some sljivovica for the better taste.
- Few drips of the homemade mayo with herbs and premium balsamic vinegar.
- Make a burger.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!