Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Spicy, creamy, simply delicious, this is more than a simple recipe, it’s the only curry in the world that is made from scratch, on fire, in the forest! And you can do it for yourself, your friends or family! So let’s get straight to it! Recipe is down below!
You will need this ingredients:
- 300g turkey breast
- fresh ginger
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. curcuma
- dried bird chilies
- 1 tbsp. coriander
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- ½ cup cream
- fresh basil
- 1 zucchini
- ½ cup rice
- 1 onion
- 1 lime
- Set the fireplace outdoor.
- Fill the pot with water and place it on coals to boil.
- Slice the onion, zucchini, and fresh ginger into thin strips.
- Water should boil already, load ½ cup of rice in the pot.
- Smash, unpeel and slice 3-4 garlic cloves.
- Dice 300g of turkey breast.
- Grind the cinnamon stick in the mortar using pestle, we will need 1 tsp. of it.
- Toss in the mortar 1 tbsp. of coriander, few dried bird chilies, 1 tsp. salt, and 1 tbsp. of curcuma. Grind everything very well!
- Preheat the pan, oil it up.
- Toss into the pan meat along with ginger and garlic. Stir and cook.
- After few minutes toss zucchini and onions into the pan. Stir and cook.
- Few more minutes and spices mix goes into the pan. Stir well.
- Add ½ cup of cream.
- Deglaze with lime juice from 1 whole lime. Slow cook until ready, keep stirring all the time.
- Serve along with rice and dress off with fresh basil.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!