What do you need for an awesome dinner? Beef Shoulder Steak slow-cooked on the special wooden cage over the coals, and aromatic butter made from scratch! Bushcraft cooking on fire all the way up! Look how easy you can do everything with just one tool – Almazan Kitchen Knife! Chop the fresh parsley and then smear, blend and mix it up with butter into aromatic butter – everything with just one knife! If you were interested in a new knife for your kitchen, check out the Almazan Kitchen knife, the same as in the video!
You will need these ingredients:
- Beef Clod (Shoulder Steak)
- Fresh parsley, thyme
- 200g butter
- Almazan Kitchen® Steak Rub
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Cover the beef shoulder steak with special Steak Rub from all sides.
- Chop fresh parsley very finely, add some dried thyme. Blend and mix everything with 200g of butter.
- The following numbers are for house ovens. Fry the steak for 3 min on each side on high heat. Then place in the oven heated to 390 F /200 C for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with aromatic butter!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!