Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Do you remember we have 1 pumpkin left uncooked from the Halloween? What a mess, ugh… It’s time to fix it! It’s been a while since we showed you great dessert recipes! So let’s make one! Sweet and creamy egg recipe with some fresh honey prunes and mint! Yummy! Do not hesitate to try it out and treat your close ones! Also you won’t believe that cooking style we’re using!
You will need this ingredients:
- 1 pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 4 free-range eggs
- 1 cup cream
- homemade honey preserved prunes
- handful of fresh mint
- Prepare the clay pot, place few sticks at the bottom, to make a natural organic handler.
- Take 1 pumpkin, cut the square “lid” with knife.
- Remove the “lid” and hand out the seeds.
- Prepare the ceramic bowl.
- Add 3 tbsp. of brown into the bowl.
- Crack and add 4 free-range eggs.
- Turn the mixer on maximum and mix it well!
- Transfer everything into the pumpkin.
- Add 1 cup of cream into the pumpkin.
- Mix well!
- Add 100 ml of water into the pot.
- Cover the pumpkin with its “lid”
- Place the pumpkin into the pot. Cover the pot with lid.
- Place the pot into the fire, cover with sticks from all sides.
- Cook for 45 min!
- Remove the pumpkin from the pot and refrigerate for 30 min.
- Prepare the cutting board.
- Chop handful of fresh mint.
- Place the pumpkin on the cutting board.
- Slice it then finish off with chopped fresh mint and homemade honey preserved prunes.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!