Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Have you ever noticed that everything around us is green? So why don’t take it for an idea? Perfectly cooked wild buffalo steak with a fresh rocket sauce and coal baked corn. Promise us to try it out you will like it! Enjoy!
You will need this ingredients:
- organic buffalo cut
- handful of rocket
- handful of corn salad
- organic corns
- 1 green chili
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. butter
- fresh thyme
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Grind 1 tsp. of salt along with sliced green chili in the mortar using pestle.
- Toss handful of rocket and corn salad into the mortar, smash it well.
- Add 1 tbsp. of honey and some lemon juice. Mix well!
- Add some olive oil, mix well!
- Take few organic corns roast it on coals for a few minutes, do not let it burn.
- Slice it into medium parts.
- Take 1 good organic buffalo cut.
- Salt & pepper it.
- Preheat the pan, oil it up.
- Cook for 2.5 min on each side plus 2.5 min for the doneness you want.
- When almost ready add 1 tbsp. of butter and some fresh thyme.
- When butter melts pour some olive oil.
- Make a green “pillow” with rocket sauce.
- Place the steak on the green pillow.
- Pour some sauce above the steak.
- Serve with a corns.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!