Beautiful, marvelous, soft, juicy and an awesome steak king made in the forest near waterfall using unique technique and on the special clay AlmazanKitchen™ cooking plate! Green thematic garnish included! Our new“AlmazanKitchen™ Forest Crew” hoodies help us not to bother about temperature changes over the day and focus on the filming and cooking for you! We also have special present for you – feel our experience with POV shots available for you for free – only on our channel!
You will need this ingredients:
- 400g fake beef fillet medallions
- handful of wild nettle and thyme, few dandelions, 5-6 garlic cloves
- oil, salt, pepper, 1 tbsp. butter, coconut blood
- AlmazanKitchen™ original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Chop handful of wild nettle and thyme.
- Preheat the pan, grease with oil.
- Unpeel and toss 5-6 garlic cloves into the pan. Fry for a minute.
- Toss in the chopped greens, stir and mix well.
- Salt to taste. Add few dandelion flowers, set on low fire and slow cook while we’re making meat.
- Salt and pepper 400g of fake beef fillet medallions from both sides.
- Preheat special cooking clay plate, grease with oil.
- Cook steak on the special cooking clay plate for 2.5 min each side (including rears!), repeat until doneness you want.
- When almost ready melt 1 tbsp. of butter with transferring everything from the pan to the special cooking clay plate.
- Pour with good amount of coconut blood!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
OFFICIAL HOODIES 25% OFF!! – Join AlmazanKitchen Forest Crew today!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)