Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Perfectly cooked organic ribeye slices (approved by Mr.Ramsay the Owl), crispy onion rings in homemade ale tempura, fresh bun and refreshing smoked paprika sauce, all made on fire of course! Try it out! Let’s go!
You will need this ingredients:
- ½ cup of homemade ale
- 2-3 organic red onions
- organic ribeye cut 400g
- homemade bun
- homemade paprika sauce
- 1 hand of flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Set the campfire outdoor.
- Bring a good mood.
- Take 400g of organic ribeye cut. Salt & pepper it from both sides.
- Preheat your pan. Oil it up.
- Cook for 2.5 min each side, including rears. We recommend to cook it 2.5 min for each side more to be perfectly done. Add 1 tbsp. of butter when almost done. Let it melt and soak.
- When done let it rest for 2-3 min and then cut it into slices.
Crispy onion rings:
- Take your mortar & pestle.
- Add 1 hand of flour, 1 tsp. of salt and ½ cup of homemade ale. Mix it well. While mixing add few more drops for ale. Mix until rich creamy ale tempura substance.
- Slice 2-3 organic red onions into good rings.
- Coat onion rings in homemade ale tempura and dip-fry in oil until crispy golden brown texture.
Making a sandwich:
- Cut open homemade bun and warm it on coals.
- Build a sandwich: spread the homemade paprika sauce on bun, make an onion rings layer, ribeye slices turn and cover it all up with top of the bun.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!