Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Why not to cook another outstanding and great steak? Let’s do it. This incredible steak is fried on the stone, on fire, near the beautiful mountain lake and served with a refreshing sauce from homegrown organic ingredients!
You will need this ingredients:
- 500g free-range beef
- handful of parsley
- 1 green pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Juice from ½ of lemon
- round red chili
- salt, pepper
- Prepare stone grinder.
- Toss in few celeriac leaves.
- Take 1 green pepper, remove the seeds and slice onto minor parts.
- Add handful of parsley.
- Smash and peel 3 garlic cloves, then toss it into the grinder.
- Grind well until green mass.
- Add some olive oil.
- Take 1 lemon, cut in half and press 1 half to get a juice from it.
- Mix well!
- Add some salt.
- Mix well one more time!
- Prepare the campfire.
- Place the cooking stone on coals. Let it heat up.
- Add some oil above the stone.
- Take 500g of free-range beef.
- Salt & pepper it.
- Fry for 2.5-7.5 min on each side. Do not forget about rear!
- Remove from the stone and let the steak rest for 5 min.
- Prepare your cutting board.
- Place green sauce on the board, make a “pillow” for a steak.
- Slice 1 round red chili, dress the sauce with sliced chili.
- Cut the steak onto minor parts, place above the green “pillow”.
- And it’s ready!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!