Beautiful day in the forest, you’ve got full basket of ingredients for the best Yakitori stylized picnic in your life with your friends! But oh snoop, of course Klutz forgot to pack brand new skewers! Not a big deal for the AlmazanKitchen Forest Crew! Just take the knife and make your own kushi-skewers while our cozy hoodie keeps you comfortable all the time! Yap, like this, now we’re ready for it! Aroma chicken thighs and veggies grilled on coals, seasoned with simple yet fascinating salty-sweet sauce!
You will need this ingredients:
- few chicken thighs
- handful of cherry tomatoes, zucchini, lemon
- soy sauce, 2 tbsp. caramelized sugar, 1 tbsp. vinegar
- AlmazanKitchen™ original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Remove bonesand all non-meat parts from the chicken thighs (check our video to learn how to do it). Cut into medium slices. Skewer it up.
- Skewer up cherry tomatoes.
- Slice zucchini into rounds, skewer it up.
- Preheat the pan, melt 2 tbsp. of caramelized sugar in it. Add 2 tbsp. of soy sauce and 1 tbsp. of vinegar, slow cook until rich saucy consistency.
- Build special Yakitori oven using campfire and 2 halves of one log.
- Grill skewered ingredients until veggies are crispy golden brown and meat is ready.
- Sprinkle skewers with lemon juicy.
- Cover skewers with salty-sweet sauce well!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)