Tomahawk Steak recipe in Tandoor! Steak is such a popular dish, and no wonder, because it’s really delicious! Especially when you roast this really big chunk of meat in the tandoor! Smoky flavor guaranteed! Tomahawk steak, in a nutshell, is regular ribeye steak, but because its appearance is similar to a tomahawk axe – it has got its name from it! Today’s steak recipe is a big deal already, but we can’t leave you without a special sauce for it, can we? Cheddar-parmesan-chili butter sauce is an excellent way to enjoy this steak!
You will need these ingredients:
- Tomahawk steak
- flour, ½ cup milk
- cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese
- aromatic butter with chili flakes
- lemon salt
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Rend a lot of cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese (really, it’s up to your taste).
- Melt 2 tbsp. of aromatic butter with chili flakes, add 1 hand of flour with ½ cup of milk, stir well. Add cheeses, melt it. Slow cook and stir constantly.
- Salt the tomahawk steak from all sides with lemon salt mix.
- Prepare the tandoor: let the logs burn to hot coals.
- Roast the tomahawk steak for 30 min in the tandoor with closed lids.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
Do you like our tandoor? Get yourself one! https://luxury-tandoors.com/?rf=almazankitchen
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL KNIFE CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!
€99 – €199
€250 – €325