Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
This time we will show you something very unusual! Triple sausage sandwich incoming! And a cooking technique used in this video is something you haven’t yet seen! Smoky, crispy, juicy, meaty, delicious yet very simple! And a special guest as usual.
You will need this ingredients:
- 500g homemade sausages
- somun bread
- 150g Greek yogurt
- handful fresh parsley
- oil, salt, black pepper
- Prepare a wooden owl…. oops, bowl of course!
- Add 150g of Greek yogurt into the bowl. Mix well.
- Chop some fresh parsley, add to the yogurt. Mix well!
- Some salt and black pepper. Mix again!
- Preheat 4 brick plates.
- Made a spiral from the homemade sausage, put it on the steak.
- Repeat step №6 2 times more.
- Put the 1 sausage on the brick, cover with another brick. Repeat. Cook this way until ready.
- Cut somun bread in half. Cook both halves for 2 min. on the coals.
- Lower half of the bread on the cutting board, sausage above, then add some Greek yogurt, repeat. Cover with top half of the bread.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!