Burger and Steak! 2in1! Everyone likes burgers and steaks, but we couldn’t make up our minds which one to make tonight… so we came up with this awesome combination of the two – fresh veggies and greens topped up with heaps of tasty cheddar cheese! Dig in and enjoy!
You will need these ingredients:
- Beef loin
- Cheddar Cheese
- Tomato, red onion, napa cabbage
- Salt, pepper
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Cut beef loin into 1cm thin slices, salt & pepper each.
- Slice tomato, red onion, and napa cabbage.
- Grill steak slices for 3 min each side, after changing the side add cheddar cheese on top and grill for more 3 min.
- Build the burger: bottom bun, napa cabbage, onion rings, steak slice with cheddar, tomato; repeat to your taste, cover with a top bun.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!