How about some mushrooms, freshly picked in the forest? And some Wellington, tuna-style? Haven’t we said a number of times that cooking is one of the most creative things ever? With just a few ingredients, everyone can make a three-star meal. Good quality tuna steak is of paramount importance here. With a chunk like this one, you can hardly go wrong, especially if you coat it with sesame seeds and infuse it with garlic and rosemary flavors. A bit of a side dish, and you have made yourselves a forest feast! Bon Almazan!
You will need these ingredients:
- Tuna Steak
- Mushrooms, Olives, Chili Peppers
- Sesame Seeds
- Garlic Cloves, Butter, Fresh Sage
- Red Cooking Wine. Chili Sauce, Balsamico
- Flour, Oil, Salt
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water, 1 tbsp. of oil, and ½ tsp. of salt. Knead well, form a ball.
- Chop Mushrooms, Olives, and Chili Peppers.
- Coat Tuna Steak with Sesame Seeds from all sides.
- Preheat the pan, grease with oil.
- Grill Tuna Steak alongside the butter, 2-3 garlic cloves, and fresh sage for 2 minutes on each side. Remove the steak after.
- Deglaze the pan with 2 tbsp. of red cooking wine, add 1 tsp. of chili sauce and balsamico. Cook for few minutes then put aside.
- Toss in chopped mushrooms, olives, and chili peppers. Salt to taste. Fry until golden brown.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough very thin. Fill with mushrooms, olives, and chili peppers. Add tuna, wrap it all up. For more visual instructions check the video below.
- Bake until the crunchy golden-brown crust (around 350 F / 180 C)
- Serve under the sauce from step #6.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!