When someone says to you “primal food” what do you imagine? In 95% of cases you will answer “Primitive man eats big chicken leg” … Do you follow where we lead you? Today we want to return to those times where you need no fancy stoves or grills. Where your stove is trees and stones around you, and that’s it. This crispy skin slow-roasted turkey leg is exactly like from the children books we all read. You see all this juice in the pan beneath? Use everything! Drop some brussels sprouts and capers in that pan and you will have awesome garnish for the meat!
You will need these ingredients:
- turkey leg
- handful of brussels sprouts
- dill, 1 tbsp. capers
- olive oil, salt
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Attach turkey leg to the rope above the fire with side heating.
- Coat turkey leg with olive oil and add salt from all sides. Put pan beneath the leg to gather the juice.
- Roast turkey leg for 120 min, it should always spin.
- Toss into the pan handful of brussels sprouts and 1 tbsp. of capers. Mix well and fry for a few minutes until golden brown texture. Add some dill.
- Serve everything together.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)