The grass is green, the violets are…. Green? Not violets of course, but peas! Green peas and green forest, such a wonderful color themed dish we have today. Turkey thighs spiced with only ginger & salt, fried on fire, under tasty fish sauce with peas puree garnish. Very nourishing, simple and unbelievably tasty!
You will need these ingredients:
- turkey thigh
- handful of young peas, 3-4 garlic cloves
- handful of fresh dill
- olive oil, oil, salt, ginger powder, 1tbsp. butter, 1tbsp. fish sauce
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Remove the bone from turkey thigh. Cut into 4 pieces.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with olive oil. Toss 3-4 garlic cloves and handful of young peas into the pan. Fry for 2-3 min. Add handful of chopped dill, and ½ cup of water. (572 F°/300 C).
- Coat turkey thighs into ginger powder and salt from all sides to taste.
- Low the heat for the pan, add some salt to taste and 1 tbsp. of butter, let it melt. Smash everything using unicorn horn until puree consistency. Leave it on fire for a while; let it get its natural flavor.
- Preheat the second pan, grease it with veg. oil. Fry turkey for 4-5 min constantly flipping. When almost ready add 1tbsp. of fish sauce.
- Serve everything together, do not forget to pour it with sauce left after meat frying.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order originalknives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)