Hungarian styled dish made in AlmazanKitchen’s special shelter – cantina! Unusual ingredient called broccoflower (subtype of broccoli) under no less amazing tempura made of simple yet wonderful spice mix and craft beer. For the protein’s part we made marvelous juicy grilled turkey steak!
You will need this ingredients:
- 500g turkey breast
- craft beer
- lime juice
- flour, curcuma, ginger, salt, pepper, oil
- AlmazanKitchen™ original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 1 wooden bowl of flour with 1 tsp. of grinded curcuma, ginger and salt.
- Pour in 1 cup of craft beer.
- Mix everything well until rich consistency!
- Preheat the pan, fill half with veg. oil.
- Take the broccoflower, slice into separate flowers.
- Coat the broccoflowers in tempura well.
- Dip-fry coated broccoflowers until golden brown crust.
- Drain off oil from broccoflower in big mortar using colander.
- Take 500g of turkey breast.
- Salt & pepper it well.
- Preheat the grilling cage.
- Grill the turkey breast for 3-5 min each side.
- Serve everything together.
- Sprinkle broccoflower with lime juice.
- You can decorate plate with greens if you like!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE