Very unusual forest-made chicken pizza-curry with veggies and mushrooms!
Spicy, fresh and delicious! Beautiful fall scenery boosts this awesome pizza to another higher level! Simple and nourishing, professionally balanced to tinkle your senses with hot spice and calming it down with yogurt.
You will need these ingredients:
- 300g chicken breast
- Forest-baked bread
- handful of cyclocybeaegerita,
- 2 bell peppers, handful of cherry tomatoes, onion, garlic
- handful of dill & yogurt
- Almazan spice mix, oil, 1tbsp. butter, 1tsp. fish sauce
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice handful of mushrooms, 2 bell peppers and onion. Smash & chop 2-3 garlic cloves.
- Slice 300g of chicken breast.
- Mix step #1 and step #2 + cherry tomatoes in the bowl, add 1tsp. of Almazan spice mix, mix again.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil. (734 F/390 C)
- Fry everything for 7-15 min, when almost ready melt 1tbsp. of butter and add 1tsp. fish sauce mixed with water.
- Chop handful of dill and mix it with Greek yogurt.
- Spread everything onto the forest-baked bread, finish off with yogurt with dill and some chili peppers to taste.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best and fastest way!) or to our commerce e-mail (only if you don’t have Facebook) (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)