Ah, Taco, such a delicious and universal dish! You can make your taco big or you can make it the size of a bite! The choice is yours! Tender, juicy meat boosted with an awesome spice mix and slow-cooked for a few hours – we’ve just shared the secret for the best taco filling in the world! Top it up with fresh veggies – and a tasty and nourishing dinner is ready! Maybe this particular one will be your “go to” recipe for the weekend?
You will need these ingredients:
- Pork Neck
- Spices (ginger powder, chili powder, garlic powder, Provence herb mix, smoked paprika flakes)
- Cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion
- Flour, salt
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Spice up pork neck with a mix of ginger powder, chili powder, garlic powder, Provence herb mix, and smoked paprika flakes. Tie with a rope.
- Smoke the meat for 1.5 hours on 340 F /170 C.
- Meanwhile, mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water and ½ tsp. of salt. Slice into 3-4 pieces, attenuate and flatten out each one (Size is up to you). Bake for a few seconds (literally) so each tortilla is smooth.
- Prepare the toppings: cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion (any other veggies to your taste)
- Fill up each tortilla with sliced meat and veggies.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!