Cheese overdose! We’re deeply grateful for this anonymous homemade Brie cheesegift from our subscriber from UK. This time we will make beautiful and delicious vegetarian dish made with cheese and baked in pastry. Everything is made in the beautiful forest near the calming running water. AlmazanKitchen wants to show you that you don’t need full setup of tools to make something really tasty, everything you need can be easily found around you! This dish is full of fats, proteins and carbs – balanced list of macronutrients that you need for your healthy life! We didn’t also forget about micronutrients – freshest cucumber, Balkan pepper and handful of juicy tomatoes!
You will need these ingredients:
- Brie cheese
- 1 cup flour, 1tbsp. yeast
- cucumber, Balkan pepper, handful tomatoes
- sugar, salt
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 1 cup of flour with water, 1tsp. of yeast, sugar and salt. Knead well and form a ball. Leave to rest for a while.
- Slice cucumber and Balkan pepper also remove the seeds.
- Flatten out and attenuate the dough, coat 3 Brie cheese small rounds with dough, wrap it around like we did in the video.
- Bake until crispy golden-brown dough texture on 383 F/195 C
- Serve with veggies.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)