A very remarkable dish we have for you today! Burger, but not a standard one! You can call it a Burger Pie or Burger Bread, Cheeseburger Pie, or just Cheeseburger – whatever you like it to be! Fresh huge patty with multicolored chilies, handmade dough, and soft milk cheese layer in-between! Delicious! Especially, when everything is made outdoors where all Nature sounds are mixed in one, a genius World symphony!
You will need these ingredients:
- 1 kg beef mince
- Flour, yeast
- Soft milk cheese
- 3 chili peppers
- Salt, black salt, oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 3 hands of flour, with 15g of yeast, 2 hands of water and salt to taste. Knead well, form a ball. Leave to grow in a dark warm place.
- Mix 1 kg beef mince with black salt to taste, and 3 sliced chili peppers. Form a patty.
- Preheat the pan, fry for 5 min each side on high heat.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough, wrap around the patty. Add grated soft milk cheese in-between. For more visual instructions check the video below.
- Preheat the oven to 480 F / 250 C.
- Bake for 20 min.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!