You think this is a steak? Think better! It only looks like a steak! But this is THE Steak! THE ULTIMATE DEEP-FRIED T-BONE in the forest!
You will need these ingredients:
- T-bone Steak
- Provolone cheese
- Rosemary stick
- 50g butter, 1 tbsp. Flour, ½ cup of Milk, Panko breadcrumbs
- Salt & Pepper, Oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Salt & pepper T-bone Steak from all sides.
- Grill on high heat for 8 minutes on each side.
- Melt 50g of butter, add 1 tbsp. of Flour and ½ cup of Milk. Voila – Bechamel sauce is ready.
- Add provolone cheese to Bechamel sauce.
- Coat steak with sauce from all sides then covers with a handful of Panko breadcrumbs.
- Preheat deep-frying oil to 365 F / 185 C.
- Fry for 20 sec!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!