There’re two types of people: who loves pineapple on their pizza, and who absolutely hates even a slight mention of pineapple as a pizza topping. We’re the first type, we think this Hawaiian pizza is awfully underrated. It’s sweet, salty and cheesy all in one bite! Best variation ever! Which side are you on? Let us know in the comments!
You will need these ingredients:
- aged ham
- provola cheese, lavender cheese, pesto cheese
- tomato sauce
- flour, yeast
- olive oil, salt
- AlmazanKitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 tbsp. yeast, 1 hand of water and pinch of salt. Mix and knead well. Leave in a warm place to grow.
- Slice & dice all toppings.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough, spread tomato paste, add toppings.
- Put in the oven and bake for 15 min at 420 °F/220 °C (time and temp were attenuated for house kitchen ovens).
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)