Another dreamy day in the forest… Lo and behold, everyone! Today, you are about to witness real magic, not just culinary. Our wizardry conjured yummy baby pizzas made with spring water, tasty home-made ingredients, and forest-grown mushrooms, a beautiful pair of horses that appeared out of nowhere, and an old cuddly friend. Let’s enjoy this lovely meal together, resting our eyes on the beautiful scenery! Chef, two vegetarian pizzas for our friends here! Chop Chop!
You will need these ingredients:
- Cured ham, smoked ham, bacon
- Cheese (Cheddar, Blue, Soft Milk, Mozzarella)
- Mushrooms, mild chili peppers
- Tomato paste
- Fresh basil
- Flour, sugar, yeast
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 25g of yeast, with 1 tsp. of sugar. Add warm water, mix again, knead well, form a ball, and leave to rest for 2 hours at room temperature.
- Attenuate and flatten out each dough for a mini pizza base. Rest for 30 min.
- Fill each pizza any way you want using ingredients!
- Bake on 750 C/400 F for 1-2 min each.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!