Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Fast and easy to prepare Chinese crepes called Jianbing, king of the street food in China! They have very eccentric and surprising taste. This video contains everything you love about our channel: easy recipe, beautiful autumn wilds deep in the Serbian forest, sounds of running water, original and primitive tools, and of course the Foodporn & ASMR experience! Take something to drink, relax and enjoy!
You will need this ingredients:
- few ultimate eggs
- flour, water, salt, sugar, oil
- handful of young onions
- hoisin sauce
- AlmazanKitchen cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 1 hand of flour along with 1 hand of water, 1 tsp. of salt and sugar.
- You can add more water if it is not liquid enough.
- Mix vigorously until smooth
- Preheat the pan, grease with oil.
- Pour the batter into the pan, spread simultaneously over the pan surface.
- Add 1 egg yolk and spread it over the crepe.
- Add few drops of hoisin sauce, spread over the crepe.
- Chop handful of young onions. Toss ½ hand of it into the pan.
- Toss few mozzarella pieces into the pan.
- Fold the crepe, add some more oil and let it fry the crepe until crispy golden.
- Repeat previous steps for any amount of crepes you want.
Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Boki themselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)