Tidy and beautiful lamb cheeseburgers you never tasted before, feat. the unusual patties made from fresh lamb meat using special mince technique. Salty and sweet flavor adds awanton notes to these tiny cheeseburgersin addition to the interesting filling made from pickles and wasp honey. It is that ULTIMATE dish you have to try! Foodporn & ASMR as always included!
You will need this ingredients:
- 500g lamb cut
- 30g cheese and cured meat
- avocado, few tomatoes, 1 cup of pickles
- handful of fresh sage
- 1 tsp. curcuma
- 1 tbsp. honey
- few fresh buns
- salt, pepper, oil
- AlmazanKitchen cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice and then chop till mince consistency 500g of lamb cut.
- Salt & pepper the meat well, then mix it with 1 tsp. of curcuma.
- Form a ball. Leave to rest for a while.
- Cut few tomatoes and 1 cup of pickles into round slices.
- Chop few sticks of fresh sage.
- Transfer the sliced pickles and chopped sage into the cup where we held pickles, there should be a juice left after the pickles. Add 1 tbsp. of honey and mix everything well!
- Preheat the special round grill.
- Grease the cutting board with oil to prevent meat from sticking to it.
- Take out the meat ball, divide into 3 minor balls.
- Slice 30g of cured meat and cheese (make the cheese in squares)
- Grill the lamb patties until ready, don’t forget to flip! When patties are almost ready place the cheese squares on each, let it melt a little.
- Cut in half 3 fresh buns, place it on grill to warm up.
- Grill 30g of cured meat, do not overextend it.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the seed. Take a slice and remove the skin.
- Build all cheeseburgers in the following sequence: bun, some avocado meat, patty with melted cheese, tomato rounds, cured meat, pickles in honey with sage, cover with the bun and pierce the cheeseburger with a stick.
Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Boki themselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)