Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Snow times have come. Let’s celebrate it with Japanese savory pancakes called Okonomiyaki. Of course it was modified with the style of AlmazanKitchen! Made from the scratch, easy and beautiful! Winter forest and running water nearby! Awesome ASMR experience is waiting for you to start the video!
You will need this ingredients:
- 300g mince
- 20g cheese
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- handful of dill
- 1 onion, kale
- flour, 1 egg
- few RHCPs
- balsamic vinegar, oil
- “AlmazanKitchen” original cookware and utensils (optional)
Preparation of ingredients:
- Slice 10g of kale
- Slice & dice 1 onion and few RHCPs(do not forget to remove seeds)
- Mix 1 egg with 1 hand of flour.
- Grate 20g of cheese
- Chop handful of dill
- Preheat the pan, grease with oil
- Toss 300g of mince, onions and kale into the pan. Mix well.
- Add 1 tbsp. of soy sauce, stir well.
- Transfer everything from the pan to the bowl with mixed eggs with flour. Mix everything well.
- Transfer back into the pan and make a pancake form. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add 20g of cheese above.
- Make a decoration from the balsamic vinegar.
- Finish off with chopped dill and sliced RHCPs.
Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Boki themselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)