Why have a standard pizza, when you can have a PIZZA PIE! Remember those popular stylish pies we all seen in the movies when we were kids? Let’s make one but with the pizza feeling! Have two delicious dishes at once! THE PIE & PIZZA! We truly adore everything about cheese! Extra cheese filling and crispy crust. Mmmm….
You will need these ingredients:
- pepperoni (to taste)
- cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, blue cheese (to taste)
- 1 cup of homemade tomato paste
- few leaves of fresh mint
- 2 hands of flour, 1tsp. yeast
- sugar, salt, olive oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water, 1tsp. of yeast, 1 tsp. of sugar and pinch of salt. Mix and knead well. Form a ball, grease with olive oil and leave in the warm place to let it grow. (Cover with something so it won’t dry out)
- Slice pepperoni and grated cheddar cheese.
- Cut dough ball in half. Attenuate and flatten out both halves.
- One half place in the cooking form spread homemade tomato paste on it. Add grated cheddar cheese and pepperoni rounds. Tear some mozzarella pieces from the mozzarella ball and add to the filling. Same with blue cheese. Everything accordingly to your taste. Finish off with fresh mint leaves.
- Preheat the oven to 570 F/300 C.
- Meanwhile preheating is in the process let’s finish our pizza pie. Remember the other dough half? Slice into strips and cover the filling above with those, just like we did in the video.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!