Salt plate, fresh and juicy beef fillet plus mushrooms from the abandoned basement is something you never have seen before on the internet about culinary! Almazan Kitchen brings you a full new experience, kick back and relax here! Ideal medium-rare steak under mushrooms sauce grilled on the salt plate in the abandoned city!
You will need these ingredients:
- beef fillet (for 3-4 medallions)
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- ½ cup milk
- handful of pleurotus ostreatus
- salt, pepper, oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Preheat salt plate.
- Meanwhile slice handful of pleurotus ostreatus, fry it with 3-4 garlic cloves in the pan for a few minutes on low heat. Add ½ cup of milk, slow cook for 5-10 more minutes.
- Cut beef fillet into 3-4 mignons. Salt and pepper it.
- Grill medallions on salt plate for 2.5 min each side. Repeat until doneness you want.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!