Tonight, we are glazing stakes in the mixture of spices and maple syrup. The clash of sweetness and spiciness is always dramatic and exciting. We suggest you use homemade herb-infused butter instead of oil, it is more fragrant and tastier. Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, these steaks are second to none.
You will need these ingredients:
- Beef Meat (Any cut you like)
- Brown Sugar, Herb’s Mix, Paprika Powder, Dried Mint Powder, Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Spice Mix
- Maple Syrup
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 1 heaped tbsp. of Brown Sugar, 1 tsp. of Herb’s Mix, 1 tbsp. Paprika Powder, 1 tsp. Dried Mint Powder, 1 tsp. of Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Spice Mix with 2 tbsp. of Maple Syrup.
- Cover the meat with the glaze we made in the previous step.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil.
- Fry the steak for 3 min each side until the doneness you want.
- Toss fresh thyme and butter halfway into the pan.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!