Learn how to make the ultimate fish burger with tuna steak and awesome thick sauce from ricotta cheese, red bean paste, and dried tomatoes with greens! Easy to make, nourishing, and delicious!
You will need these ingredients:
- Tuna steak
- Somun bread
- Ricotta, Red bean paste
- Fresh dill, Arugula
- Dried tomatoes
- Salt, pepper, olive oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Chop fresh dill, mix it with 100g of ricotta cheese, sliced & diced 2-3 dried tomatoes, and 1 tbsp. of red bean paste. Salt to taste.
- Coat tuna steak with olive oil, salt & pepper to taste.
- Preheat grill or pan to very high heat, sear tuna steak for 45-60 sec each side, repeat until doneness you want.
- Slice open the burger bread; in our case it was somun.
- Add ricotta cheese mix and fresh arugula. Put the tuna steak in between.
- Add additional spices accordingly to your taste.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!