Renewable energy sausages River wild… Join us at the river while we are catching the ethereal early morning light… today, we are being progressive, dealing with renewable energy again – using raw water-power to prepare these tasty home-made sausages and vegetables from our own garden. Funny, healthy, tasty – the best combination there is! Come and see for yourself!
You will need these ingredients:
- Corn, Zucchini, Tomato, Onion
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- For this one, you want to watch our video. Build up a bushcraft watermill as we did in the video! (Optional Step)
- Slice tomato, zucchini, corn, and onion in half.
- Grill sausage and veggies.
- Build a hot-dog sandwich using ingredients from step #3.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!