We already have made golden, black and common burgers, it’s time for a GIGANTIC RED BURGER! It was so big – Boki couldn’t even get a single bite without slicing it in half.
Special natural red dye dirt mixed with some paprika powder, colors the bun to red and gives it extravagant flavor. About this meat we can write a whole book, but let’s leave this part for another occasion. Iceberg salad to make it fresh and crunchy, two awesome cheeses to make it creamy and tartar sauce for more flavor.
You will need these ingredients:
- beef patties
- pesto cheese, cheddar cheese
- iceberg salad
- black sesame
- flour & yeast, paprika powder
- tartar sauce
- salt, olive oil, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with ¼ tbsp. of yeast, 1 tsp. special red dye dirt and 2 tsp. of paprika powder. Add 1 hand of water, mix and knead well. Form a bun. Pour above with olive oil and add black sesame. Leave to rest for a while.
- Bake for 25-40 min, meanwhile prepare other ingredients: slice pesto cheese, cheddar cheese and iceberg salad.
- Grill patties for 2.5 min each side, repeat until doneness you want. When almost ready put cheese on the patty until it melts.
- Build the sandwich: spread tartar sauce on the bottom bun, iceberg salad, double patty with melted cheese, cover with top bun.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)