Be ready to witness a very special recipe for chicken legs. It is an improvised variation for Chicken Kyiv – delicious Russian Empire chicken cutlet with bone and butter. Our version doesn’t have butter in it, but we have and aged camembert and a сraft beer tempura! Still not enough coolness in the video? Then let’s play a “Dancing caterpillar” card!
You will need these ingredients:
- chicken legs
- flour, craft beer
- aged camembert, breadcrumbs
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Remove the bone and meat from chicken leg (Be advised not to cut on or through the bone, slice precisely around it). For more visual instruction see the video below.
- Slice & dice the chicken meat then roll it in flour with pinch of salt.
- Put slice of aged camembert around top of the bone then wrap chicken meat around it like we did in the video.
- Mix 1 hand of flour with salt and crafted beer to taste. Mix until batter consistency, if it’s too cloggy, add more beer and mix more.
- Coat drumsticks with step #4 batter and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Preheat deep-frying oil. (BE CAREFUL HOT OIL IS DANGEROUS!)
- Fry drumsticks for 10-15 min.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, finish off with any greens to your taste.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)